Dragon Boat Vacation-How It Started

John didn't find out that he actually would have a 4-day-vacation until the week before. I didn't know if my bosses would allow me to go on a trip and leave everything behind while I was out of town with John. To my surprise, not only I could leave the unwed mother ministry, also I wouldn't need to take the Hot line Cell phone with me on the trip.

As soon as I found out the great news, I started to plan for the trip and made a MASTER transportation table for the whole trip.

Here's my proud masterpeice:

Because we decided to take this trip in a short notice, we weren't able to book any early train tickets online. After I did the research, I found there's a 6AM train that we might be able to get on and actually sit on the seats.

I didn't have time to pack until the night before the trip so I didn't go to bed until midnight and woke up around 4AM the next morning.

It's always a strange thing that most people could wake up early to catch a train for a vacation but not many people could wake up early to spend time with God.

Here's the pictures we took on our vacation

4 comments:

  1. Love that last line! Taiwan sure sounds fascinating, though I've never had a chance to be there. Have you ever chanced upon India?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! soumya:-) Thank you so much for your comment!
    No, I've never got a chance to go to India. I almost went to Mother Teresa's shelter in 2004, but God led me to go to the states to serve people there for 6 months and after that God sent me to Korea, China and back to Taiwan! I've watched some movies made in India and they are really fascinating to me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could sell these pictures!!!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's get us famous first then sell the pictures.Better price! haha!

    ReplyDelete