Rains Down, Roaches Up

Was inside editing some video and it started to Monsoon outside, so I decided to get my lunch and take it out and listen to the rain and thunder pound away as I ate. Took my lunch down and it was really washing. All the streets were covered by about 2 inches of water, and the drains were really filling up fast. So what to my amazed eyes do I see? Tons of roaches crawling out of the drains as they began to flood. I have to give it to the roaches, God designed them as survivors and they do that. I saw some of them crawling under water against the flood to make it to dry ground. Amazing, but ultimately disgusting in the fact that there were many of them crawling all around. Watch the video to see.

2 comments:

  1. That is gross on so many levels!!!!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!!I am glad that you saw it when you are in Canada. So...are you still coming back to Taiwan?

    ReplyDelete