Birthday Sumo Bash


The World Games are going to arrive in Kaohsiung in 10 days. Yesterday I spotted some French athletes wandering around the crowded streets of the computer district in kaohsiung. My birthday is on the 18th of July, and it aligns perfectly for the sumo competition. I don't know a thing about Sumo, but I did some digging to learn about what I will be seeing. Here is a good sumo info site.
It seems all the sumo athletes I will see in the World Games will be strictly amateurs like the Olympics used to be. This is ok, I think it will be fun anyway. I was thinking of stopping by Mr. Doughnut before the match and picking up a dozen donuts. Who knows, the athletes might get hungry and I could toss them a nice creme filled doughnut to to get them re-energized.

No comments:

Post a Comment